What is mass listing / Scheduled listing
A feature on Zipsale that allows you to list multiple items that are ready to list and showing with the purple 'List' icon with one click. This feature also allows you to schedule listing to go live on different platforms at a speed and time that suits you.
This tool can be utilised by any shop size, however it is most effective for mid to large scale store, who import a large volume each month.
Step by Step guide:
- Click "Mass listing" on the dashbord
- Currently if you want the items listed straight away, The feature is only available for eBay, Shopify and Etsy. Select the marketplace from the drop down, choose List now from the second drop down.
- on the right hand side select the items you wish to mass list on the selected platform. (Only items showing the purple list icon can be mass listed any items that require an edit before listing will not appear)
To schedule your listings
Scheduled listings can be done on all marketplaces except facebook, the method is the same as before.
- Select the marketplace in the first drop down
- Select Schedule listings in the second drop down
- Select items on the right hand side that you would like to schedule to be uploaded
Then you will need to select how many of these selected listings you would like Zipsale to upload every day, and between which times
You can check/cancel your Scheduled listings by clicking on 'Check Schedule listings' which can be found in the top right hand side of the screen
IMPORTANT There can be only one scheduled listing per marketplace. If you want to add new items to your active Scheduled listing, you can simply cancel it and create a new one.
Supported marketplaces and constraints
|Marketplace||Mass listing||Scheduled listing|
Max number of items listed per day – 100 items
Minimal activity window – 2 hours